Sunday, June 29, 2008

Catching Up

Welcome to our new BLOGSPOT.  We are really beginners at this, so I have Heather as my guru who knows the system so much better, helping me. (Just cut, copy and paste.)


We are finally settling into a routine and it is so nice to be able to put clothes away and know that we don't have to pack them again in a few weeks.  The only thing I don't love is ironing SEVEN white shirts each week.  (I don't think many of the Elders iron their shirts, but there much easier.)


We like our apartment.  It's newly painted and has new appliances.  The best part is Craig is insistent on cleaning the bathroom each week, with his cute pink rubber gloves.


We have a weight room, club house, pool and hot tub.  Craig has used the weight room once and I haven't seen many people swimming.  We hear that the July, August and September weather is for the sunbathers.  We are looking forward to enjoying more time there.


We have a fun park across the street and we like to open the sliding glass doors to hear the sounds of the children playing in the park.  Sometimes it makes me homesick, but I know that they are having fun and doing well so I try not to worry.

This really is a beautiful place and our Mission President thinks it is the best kept secret around.  He thinks it's as beautiful as Hawaii, but he has been stick here three years and I think his vision is a but blurred.


We love you all and look forward to hearing from you when time permits.  Thanks for your love and support.  It is fun to be on a mission.

Older and Younger Sister Karren

No comments: